Our technical development team has been behind websites and ecommerce sites that have transformed how shoppers shop and travellers book, as well as developing innovative payments and banking applications for banks, fintech start-ups and challenger banks.
We design and build websites and apps to meet the needs of our clients' customers across many industries. These clients are big and small, but they share a desire for their brands to be digital leaders in their fields.
We are specialists in .Net content management systems, responsive websites and booking flows for travel websites, where we have deep experience integrating and customising reservations systems. With several of our own digital ventures behind us, our technical team also understands the day-to-day challenges of operating digital businesses, including performance optimisation, business continuity, security and continuous improvement.
As a marketing-led team we are focused on achieving business objectives and work with third party digital marketing agencies, but also implement our own SEO and emarketing strategies for many of our clients.
We host and manage a dozen or more of our clients’ websites, ranging from hotel sites to tour operators and financial services businesses.
Our technical services
- Technical audits
- Functional specifications
- Technical architecture and design
- Vendor evaluations
- Responsive front-end HTML5
- CMS configuration and integration
- Booking system customisation and integration
- Testing - client side, back-end, security and cross browser
- Webhosting (data centre and cloud)
Our delivery technologies
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- CMS - Episerver, Kentico, Sitecore, Tridion, Umbraco
- CRM - Salesforce, Silverpop (now part of IBM Watson Marketing), Gigya
- Booking systems - SynXis, ResortSuite, Tigerbay, Opera (now part of Oracle Hospitality), Pegasus, Extrali