Nucleus Ltd hereby authorises you to view, copy, print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
1. The document is used for information purposes only.
2. The document is used for non-commercial purposes. In particular, this limited licence does not permit you to incorporate any material from this web site in any other work, publications or web site either of your own or belonging to any third party.
3. Any copy of this document or portion thereof must attribute the work to Nucleus and you must notify Nucleus that you have used the information, providing us with a copy of the document by emailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You may not alter, transform or build upon any of the material contained in this Website.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nucleus. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
This website and the information contained herein is provided “as is”, and Nucleus makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in or through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used directly or indirectly from this website. Without limiting the foregoing, Nucleus does not warrant that the document or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Nucleus expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Nucleus reserves the right to make changes to the website and its contents at any time and without notice.
Your use of this website and the information contained in it is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this website or the information contained in it. None of Nucleus Ltd, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any partners, principals, clients, stockholders or employees of any thereof will be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained in it.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
“Nucleus” “Nucleus BrandExperience” “Transforming brand horizons” “Luxury Explorer” “LE” and the Nucleus logos (and any of the foregoing used in any combination), written word, product names and icons are copyright, trademarks or registered trademarks of Nucleus Ltd. All other product names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Certain links from this site lead to websites and resources maintained by third parties over whom Nucleus has no control. Nucleus does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to any of these websites and resources.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales.