Inntravel is known for creating bespoke holidays focused on finding time to slow down, recharge, re-energise, and feel refreshed. The complexity of its product makes it challenging to sell online, as each of its 400+ holidays can have a wide range of permutations.
Nucleus has worked with Inntravel since 2009, developing a deep understanding of its brand and customer proposition. After a decade of solid service, the old website has been retired and the new, fully responsive, site launched using the latest version of Kentico CMS to support personalisation. The new site also features an AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) architecture to deliver superfast pages and smooth loading across all devices. Google reports that AMP pages typically load in less than one second and use ten times less data than any equivalent non-AMP pages.
Highlights of the new website include:
- More intuitive information architecture and simplified navigation
- Landing pages conceived to be highly performant for SEO, taking a widget-based approach
- Ability to explore holidays using interactive maps
- New, improved holiday search functionality with ability to filter results
- Great improvements in the holiday pages themselves: more and larger images, greater detail in the holiday information, easier to scan pricing sections, flight details now pulled in dynamically