You’ll be joining a highly experienced team where you will be given serious responsibility, but also the opportunity to learn every day. We specialise in Kentico and Umbraco CMS, so if you have experience with these platforms, that’s great. If not, we’ll bring you up to speed quickly.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated project team that looks after a range of world-class clients, working alongside UX and UI designers, technical architects and project managers.
Your role will include:
· Delivering web applications
· Contributing to designing and architecting applications with the team
· Analysing requirements and delivering client solutions
We’re looking for developers who have experience in:
· .Net Framework (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core C# MVC, Wep API)
· Kentico, Umbraco, Episerver, SiteCore or similar .NET CMS
· Developing component-based solutions
· Understanding of SEO principles
· Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code IDE
· Git Version Control
It would be desirable to also have experience in:
· HTML5, JS, CSS (including Grid and Frameworks)
· SQL queries and stored procedures
An understanding or experience of the following would also be desirable: Entity Frameworks, Testing Frameworks, SCSS and Pre-processors, REST API (creating and consuming APIs), Caching within ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core, CI/CD with TeamCity, Azure DevOps or any other tool/platforms e.g. Jenkins.
We are a close-knit, agile team who love delivering winning solutions for our clients. Some of our work is ongoing with loyal clients, and others are individual projects delivered within three to six-month cycles, offering new and exciting challenges several times a year.
For the past year we have been working remotely, but we will gradually return to working some days in our spacious office in Thames Ditton by the River Thames. We do better work when our team is happy, so we’ve learned to be flexible in our approach to work/life balance, and if you like playing snooker you will love our full-size table
If you are interested in joining us, write us an email with your CV attached and we’ll get back to you.