You will have
- A 2.1 degree or higher from a Russell Group university great attitude and work ethic
- Ability to build a rapport with all kinds of people
- Creative problem-solving mentality
- Proven organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Growing knowledge of digital technologies
- Good understanding of project planning and control
- Good writing skills
- A second language would be advantageous
- Ambition to grow into a more senior role
The role requires the individual to be ambitious, flexible, committed and good at team work. You will be a good communicator and have an interest in brands, user experience and digital media. Our work spans travel, luxury and financial services, so an interest in or experience in these sectors would be an advantage.
Based at our head office in Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK (30 minutes by train from Waterloo)
Core hours Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
To apply, please email your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Job application: Junior Producer/Digital Project Manager’ in the subject line.