You will be expected to:
- Liaise with Business Analysts to interpret business requirements and create high quality agile technical specifications
- Write product specifications and design documentation for system components. Organise review and/or release of documentation when required
- Contribute towards estimating and planning the delivery of significant components of Adobe AEM solutions
- Develop software components that meet the quality and architectural standards agreed for the team, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses
- Work across the entire delivery lifecycle, including the identification and resolution of software defects during test execution phases
- Support effective configuration and release management of software delivered
- Initiate communication with members of other teams and other members of development to ensure effective implementation
- Mentor junior members of the team
Based at our head office in Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK (30 minutes by train from Waterloo)
Core hours Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
To apply, please email your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Job application: Adobe Experience Manager Technical Architect' in the subject line.
Please note, we will not respond to recruitment agencies.