Our technical development team has been behind websites and ecommerce sites that have transformed how shoppers shop and travellers book, as well as developing innovative payments and banking applications for banks, fintech start-ups and challenger banks.
We design and build websites and apps to meet the needs of our clients' customers across many industries. These clients are both big and small, but they share a desire for their brands to be digital leaders in their fields.
Our technical work spans information, e-commerce, travel and financial websites with complex integrations to real-time systems frequently required. Our technical architects help define the technical requirements and then design the technical solution architectures.
We are specialists in .Net content management systems, favouring MVC and AMP web component frameworks to ensure superfast loading across all devices. We have built many responsive websites and booking flows for travel websites, where we have deep experience integrating and customising reservations systems. With several of our own digital ventures behind us, our technical team also understands the day-to-day challenges of operating digital businesses, including performance optimisation, business continuity, security and continuous improvement.
As a marketing-led team we are focused on achieving business objectives and work with third party digital marketing agencies, but also implement our own SEO and emarketing strategies for many of our clients.
We also host and manage a dozen or more of our clients’ websites, ranging from hotel sites to tour operators and financial services businesses, so we have practical experience of operating 24/7 e-commerce busineses.
In today's data economy, security and compliance with the regulatory environment around the world is also of paramount importance. We work with our clients on data strategies and GDPR compliance and also offer technical advisory services.
Our technical services
- Technical audits and advisory
- GDPR and data security services
- Functional requirements and specifications
- Technical architecture and design
- Vendor evaluations
- Responsive front-end HTML5
- CMS configuration and integration
- Booking system customisation and integration
- Testing - client side, back-end, security and cross-browser
- Webhosting (data centre and cloud)
Our delivery technologies
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- CMS - Episerver, Kentico, Sitecore, Tridion, Umbraco
- CRM - Salesforce, Silverpop (now part of IBM Watson Marketing), Gigya
- Booking systems - SynXis, ResortSuite, Tigerbay, Opera (now part of Oracle Hospitality), Pegasus, Extrali